Electrical Gremlins

From: David L. Makin (makind@igs.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 13:02:54 EST

On my '94 V6 ext cab....

On cold startup (and it is cold here, below zero F) , the right turn signal
doesn't work, and the radio display is dim. After about ten minutes of
driving full brightness returns to the radio, the turn signal works, but
when I put the brakes on, the timer/frequency display in the radio
flickers....! What a gremlin! Left turn signal is always ok, brake
lights work ok. I've changed several bulbs but found nothing yet.

Please reply direct as I am on digest, and I want to fix this before it
gets really cold!

David L. Makin Kanata Ontario Canada