Re: Electrical Gremlins

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 22:38:55 EST

check battery cables for tightness and places where neg cable connects to
body-frame-etc. also check under dash there is a ground or 2 connected to a
bolt or something under there. I found that to be true on a 89 shelby i had.
If any ground is loose, you may have this kind of problem. I am assuming you
have already checked the batt and alternator for proper voltages.