Re: noise while cold

From: bud (almega@dmrtc.net)
Date: Sat Jan 17 1998 - 05:30:25 EST

Hello
I've been a lurker for a couple of months and found this list just after
I bought my new dak.
A 98 sport 4x2 with a few options with the 3.9l v6, anyway I haven't
noticed any unusual fan or exhaust noise when I first start the engine.
I really like this list, it's given me several good ideas to improve my
truck, and my dak is definitely the best new vehicle I've ever bought.

mark

--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention
in human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and