Re: lockers for dak

From: Paul Schelling and Kate Hughes (brholler@servtech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 20:04:18 EST

JT McBride wrote:

> ...You may need the LS diff in order to
> fit any aftermarket locker in the diff -- I'm not sure
> there's enough space in the open-diff pumpkin.

I think you can buy the Chrysler LS parts to fit inside an originally
open pumpkin, so it seems like the aftermarket parts ought to fit also.

> ...I've been trying to find a Torsen or similar LS.

Be sure and post to the list if you ever do find one. I'm interested in
the same thing for street use. One of the "similar"s is Quaife.

> 1993 Emerald Green V8 4x4 CC K&N, Accel Coil, Bilsteins, Redline synthetics.

Excellent taste. Take away the 8, the front axle and the Coil and we've
got the same truck.

- Paul