Volcano Juice

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 1998 - 02:27:16 EST

Anyone living in a cold climate I strongly recommend adding Volcano
Juice to your wiper fluid resevoir! I live in Pittsburgh Pa. (well just
outside the city) and tonight when I got out of 16 hours of work there
was ice and snow on the windshield. Not wanting to wait to scape it I
hit the washer and the Volcano Juice cleared everything off. I got it at
Wal-Mart but I think you can get it just about anywhere. I also use the
Rain X washer fluid since the cheap blue stuff leaves to much GOOK on
and in the resevoir.

Dave
97 Dakota Sport