chebby-junk

From: Dan7897 (Dan7897@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 01:52:02 EST

Just to make another comment about chebby-junk! My work car just died on me
earlier today-got towed in. Fuel pump on my 85 cavalier went. Have to drop
tank to replace it. Not taking my dakota out in the snow though. Just
another example about the competition-nothing compares to a mopar. Only nice
thing about the deal is I get to take my Dad's car to work-96 Intrepid.
Mopar- the only way to go if you want to go anywhere!

Dan

94 Dakota Sport-41,000 miles

Dad-96 intrepid-28,000 miles
Mom-93 Caravan-17,000 miles

I come from a Mopar family and proud of it!