Re: Dealer and shop manual question

From: Chip Maurer (chip@unx.dec.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 17:21:10 EST

Jeff Lee wrote:

> Just as another data point, once the vehicle leaves the factory they
> must be shipped via China. The truck I ended up buying was scheduled for
                  ^^^^^^^^^

I hope you were speaking figuratively. Last I checked,
the straightest line from MI to NJ did not cross the
International Date Line.

When I ordered my 97', I was bit by the engine strike.
After that, there was a shortage of rail cars due to
the flooding in the midwest. With all that, it took
from late Feb to mid May to get my truck. Believe me,
it was worth the wait!

--
| Chip Maurer           chip@unx.dec.com    |