R/T Order Date

From: John L Rivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 21:10:42 EST

Jim,

I believe you are correct in that no orders will be taken until March 1998.
I called my Sales Advisor and clarified the order date.
But those who want an R/T can put a deposit down on the first R/T that
arrives at their
local dealership. The R/T model will probably be in limited production for
the '98 model
year because of the back orders for Ram's, Jeep's, Ram Van's and Dakota's
that require the 5.9L V8 engine. The R/T was pushed back from Fall '97
availabilty to Spring '98 availability due to the strike last spring at the
Mound Road Engine Plant.

Later,
John L Rivait
1997 Ram SS/T