R/T info!

From: John L Rivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 20:41:54 EST

Catlin,

I was at my local dealership yesterday picking up my wifes new '98
Stratus ES and asked my Sales Advisor some questions on the R/T. He told
me you can order an R/T
right now if you want to! My local dealership is located in Michigan, I
would figure you could order one now or put a deposit down on the first
one they receive in March.

I picked up that R/T sales brochure at the Detroit Auto Show last
weekend, I also took quite a few pictures of the R/T they had on
display. Images of that R/T should be up on my R/T website in the next
few weeks.

Check back peroidically for updates:
http://www.concentric.net/~magnumrt/DakRT.html

Later John L Rivait