Re: Engine Swap

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 17:49:15 EST

Stacy Clark wrote:

> > No offense but I cant tell who's crazier here, you for dreaming up this
> > scheme or your Mom for agreeing to it.

> or you for being a fool and sujesting me selling my truck just to get a

  A little pissed at what looked like a fairly reasonable assessment?
If you really wanted that V8 I can only wonder why you didn't get it
in the first place.

  Tell you what: go right ahead and swap engines between the two
vehicles. Never mind the voices of experience telling you what is
cheaper, easier, and far less hassle. Come back to the list post-trade
after you try to get the dealer to cover anything under warranty. Maybe
we won't laugh too loud.

  Ron