Re: Header clearance problem

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 21:56:57 EST

I just took a look at mine, that I had installed by the Dealership. (They
know me, gave me a little deal.) They are really close to that arm, I
couldn't fit my pinky finger between, but I did't try, they were darn hot.
It doesn't look close enough to knock, though, but definately close. That's
about all I know. oh yeah, my headers have been since the fourth of the
year.