Re: Wheel Bolt Patterns

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 05:03:35 EST

I recall reading somewhere or something about the stupid six-lugs on the
newer daks. Something sticks out in my mind about being able to switch to
the five lugs fairly easy (without all the suspension work). I forget where
or what I read though. Boy that makes me a lot of help...Oh well....Go with
the 8 3/4 rear. Those are good rears and tough as shit man.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322