Re: 75&80 speedway opening date

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 05:08:38 EST

Being you can travel to 75-80 Drag-a-way, you oughta come on over to
Mason-Dixon Dragway for the Annual Mopar Meet. Very nice show and they
always have a couple of vipers beeting the piss out of them. We always go
to Mason, but if we sign up for points this year, we are bound to end up at
75-80 for the track challenges and such.

TTYL

Scott Miller
Shelby #322