Re: Performance mods....

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 08:08:26 EST

     I have the same questions. If you get a response, please forward.
     Thanks, joe

Subject: DML: Performance mods....
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at internet
Date: 1/22/98 2:14 AM

I was wondering, today I stopped by at the local Summit Dealer and was asking
some questions about some mods to my 97 CC Dak 5.2 w/ 3.55 LSD.

Which K & N filtercharger setup are you guys using, one form a 96 Ram? 97 5.2
Dak's don't have one yet according to K & N ( called them from Summit )

Which MP Computer are you using? According to MP hotline they dont have that
computer out yet either.

I was gonna order the Magnum RT performance pkg and they said it is not
available for the 97 trucks yet.....

HELP.

Thanx

Keredt