Introduction Lowering

From: JAMES HAGSTROM (HAGSTROM@reflectone.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 13:03:32 EST

** Low Priority **

I have recently purchased a '96 Dakota club cab with a v6 5 speed that
was complete stock. I have added a cab-high fiber glass topper, Alpine
CD player, Alpine CD changer, dark tint windows, bug deflector, and
vent-visors.

Now I'm ready to do some more extensive modifications for power,
handling, and looks.

I'm considering lowering it 3", K&N air filter, cat-back exhaust, electric
windows and door locks, alarm, and maybe some suspension mods for
handling. I have lots of questions and that is why I'm here. I have read
some of the archives and believe that there is a lot of experience and
knowledge on this list.

Jim