Re: Introduction Lowering

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 19:51:09 EST

contact a audiovox dealer near you. they make power window and door lock kits
as well as security and keyless entry systems and a very good hi power amfm
cassette/cd
controller radio which fits like stock and connects to factory radio wires
without modification. I had their stuff in my 89 shelby dak and I just put
their audio system/ cdchanger in my wifes 96 cougar.
jim miller; still waiting to order a dak r/t