Re: K/N Filters

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 13:42:10 EST

You wrote:

> Hi all, recently I asked some questions on K/N filters. Two
order either. Could anyone please help clarify this??

> K/N 33-2084 $49
>
> K/N E1080 $35

I believe the 33-2084 is the stock replacement for the factory air
filter. The E1080 is the air filter that goes over the throttle body.
I installed the E1080 with the Edelbrock air cleaner on my '97.
I also believe someone (Jarrod) installed his K&N directly from his
fullsize Ram. I don't know what the part numbers where.

Now that I read this, I don't think it helped.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone (K&N E1080)
Gibson dual cat-back