Re: 5 bolt wheel pattern

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 15:18:26 EST

> FOMOCO
> rears are plentiful and cheap compared to CC, and I don't think even
> the most dedicated MOPAR fans will argue the strength of the 9".

  If they try, we'll know they are blowing smoke. The 9" Ford rear
end is a mighty hunk of iron. Pretty much bulletproof for the street.
I've had the covers off of a 9" Ford and my Dakota's 8 1/4" almost
side-by-side, and the increased beefiness of the Ford unit was obvious.

  Azie, could you share part #s for the special U-joints you used for
this swap?

  Thanks,

  Ron