Re: Auto X-Ray XP-240 Opinions/Experience ?

From: H62300 (H62300@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 16:10:21 EST

I have one that I have been using for my pre OBD II Shelby Dakota and it works
great for what I use it for.It is mainly a tool for scanning sensors and
capturing
real time sensor readings.I have used it to diagnos fault codes too.It does
not work as yet for the OBDII equiped cars and trucks.A update to utilize the
Auto Xray in these vehicles supposedly will be ready by April.It is not that
sophisticated for what you want it to do.