Re: FT 4WD question

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 19:38:49 EST

On a related note, might anyone out there know if the full-time transfer
case is going to be available on Dakotas in Canada? Chrysler Canada's
brochure for the 98 Daks doesn't list it, nor does their web site. I
figured I would ask people who might actually know something before I waste
time talking to the salesdroids at the dealership.

Thanks,
Jason

Don't know, but the option sheet listed it when I ordered my US '98 (but it was
supposed to be later this year for availability). I believe it was a US $400+
option. The Durangos instead have come out with this option as the only way
you can get them right now, with the standard part time available later this
year. Sounds like a supply problem: not enough to go around, so Durangos get the
better box and screw the Daks! :-)

-Bob T.