Re: FT 4WD question

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 23:23:24 EST

<<
 Jeep's third system is "Quadra-Trac", which doesn't have a setting for 2WD.
 I threw out my Grand Cherokee brochure, so I can't look to see what the
 settings are for this one, but I know it has full-time 4WD (which is what
 most owners apparently leave it in all the time) and a locked low range.
 This is what is probably causing the confusion you're running into. >>

4 hi , nuetral , and 4 lo
Keredt

I aligned 4 of them today for the dealer around the corner