Re: Timing Chain

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 1998 - 17:46:26 EST

Is the page you sent for the 94 dak also? Just wondering. And you are
right about the code... It hasn't done it since I posted the note.
When I had my timing chain replaced, the battery cable must have been
unhooked for at least 8 hrs. Must have caused something to shake
loose. Thanks for the help!!

Dan

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )

---Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net> wrote:

> At 08:53 PM 1/25/98 , you wrote:
> >

> > Timing chain wear? Are you saying that because your timing
> > chain is going bad, that your distributor cap is suffering too?
Cause'