Re: Cancelling an Order

From: Rupert Horn (rupert.horn@ucop.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 11:56:48 EST

At 11:07 AM 1/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>really depends on what you signed at the time of placing the order. No
>dealer should ever tell any potential customer anything but the truth
>about an order/delivery. Being untruthful or stealing will get under
>my skin quicker than anything except someone mistreating a child or the
>aged. I do not care for lyars, thieves and bullies.
>Azie
When ordering a vehicle it's always a good idea to ask what their policy is
regarding cancelling an order. Even tho you may have no intention of doing
so at the time who knows what may transpire in the interim.
When I ordered my '98 I asked and was told they keep the deposit until such
time as the truck you ordered is sold. Then they refund the deposit to the
purchaser.

For me it's "SOP" to ask about the return policy whe buying any big ticket
item.