Air Bag Information

From: tonypetraborg@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 12:17:08 EST

If anyone needs REAL information on the airbags for the Dodge trucks
go ahead and e-mail the designers who created the thing:

Greg (lead designer) greg.sobczak@alliedsignal.com

Jim (senior designer) james.burrum@alliedsignal.com

These two guys pretty much know everything there is to
know about airbags - seat belts and any kind of restraint
system you would want to know about (Viper, Prowler, Ram and
alot of the other Chrysler Products) I'm pretty sure they
did the Dakota - but I might be mistaken, even if they didn't
the information they can provide on the subject is
pretty solid.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)