Re: RE: Canceling an Order

From: Peggy Krause (krausep@ccmail.orst.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 16:03:16 EST

Over the years, I've ordered three new vehicles from the same dealer. I've
never had to put a deposit down on any of them. As my salesman said, "just
don't order any wierdie shit". Although I have a unique relationship with the
dealer (my brother was a service writer there for 20 years and my salesman is
the father of one of my friends) they feel that if I don't buy it, they can
always put it on the lot and sell it.

Peggy