Re: 3P/Airbag vs. 4P

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 17:15:50 EST

We took a CPR course here at Davidson. The first thing we were taught was the
legal implications of giving CPR. If you start to give CPR, and quit before help
arrives, you're liable, or what if you break a rib? Who cares if you saved the
person's life, you assaulted him in the process. (I have my Dakota here at
Davidson.) => relevance