Re: raise or lower

From: BaSSxHeAD (BaSSxHeAD@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 19:52:45 EST

<< > why BaSSxHeAD wrote:

> > I like the look of lowering just the front but i dont like to be low to
 the
> > ground, does anyone think it would look the same or even if i could just
 raise
> > the back?
> would you lower the front and raise the back? the back is already higher

 Don't forget the alignment of the wheels. Ride height affects alignment
 angles, Camber caster and toe......and with the slide A-Frame upper control
 arm adjusments of the camber and caster, your range of adjustment is less
than
 on a shim based adjustment. >>

any one think <A HREF="http://www.aimind.com/ibeams/index.htm">Air Systems
</A> could be used so i could only lower and raise when i want?