Re: RE: Dealer Hoot

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 22:34:27 EST

<< It'll be back to the dealer in a few
 days, though, because the tailgate protector came in "messed up" >>
 Be sure to check the body seams under the bed rail where the bedliner rolls
around the inside of the taillight area.... If the dealer installed the liner
wrong the seam will be BENT up and might even have cracked or chipped paint,
this comes from having the rear corners forced under the bedrails as opposed
to lifting up on the center of the liner and tucking the liner under them.

I know it happened to mine and my original dealer wanted me to come back to
him to get it fixed, I had sinced moved 567 miles away thats about 8 hours!!
But he paid a certified Dodge body shop to fix it 250 bones.

Keredt