Re: SS/T

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 22:59:48 EST

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 12:58 PM 1/27/98 , you wrote:
> >I'm suprised at how cheap those windsheild stickers really are. Mine says 6
> >Foot 9 across the top, for $15. I'd like to get a small one in the back
> >window, that just says "Dakota" or something related. (I'm rambling a bit
> >just 'cause I'm glad my e-mail finally works! :-)
> >

> Where are you Michael Clark? Sounds like you need to get another batch of
> orders ready.

Hey just let me know what you guys want, BUT it would probably not be
worth it unless we had a lot of people interested, so we could get a
bulk discount.

BTW everyone who ordered a decal from me should have them. There was
one order that I recieved a few weeks ago that I misplaced along with
the check. I keep hoping the guy will email me, but hasn't yet. If it
was someone from the list drop me an email so I can get your decal to
you.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC, MP SBEC