Re: my first 1/4mile and LSD: Was 3.55 vs. 3.92 gears

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 05:04:26 EST

Hey mike:

Not a bad run for the first time out. Just think, it gets better and funner
everytime you go back for more. Anyways, if you could get that thing to
hook, watch out. You can tell by the mph and e.t. that it is pulling nicely
throught the 330, 1/8mi. and on through the 1/4

good luck

Scott Miller
Shelby #322