Re: Wheels fo Sale

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 14:19:00 EST

--------------34AE77ADAB21DC087E6AF42C

I don't want to buy your old tires, but if you find a tire/wheel package
that you like, please share. I'm really starting to dislike my
goodyears, they're too tall anyway, and traction just isn't pretty if it
has rained in the last month. Breaking them loose @ 60mph is not fun.
Thanks,
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu

Todd Flummer wrote:

> Would any one be interested in a set of 98 15X8 (T and W package).
> Includes 235/60/15 Cooper tires with about 2000 miles on them. I'm
> thinking about going with some aftermarket 17's and was wondering if
> any one is interested in the old
> ones. ********************************* 98 CC Sport
> ************************************ 5.2L, Auto, 2wd, 3.55, 3 / 5
> lowering kit, T+H package,custom rollpan, hidden hitch, Proflo filter
> system, Sony/Pyle/JBL system, and more white than a winter day in
> Antarctica. ************************************************************************************

--------------34AE77ADAB21DC087E6AF42C

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I don't want to buy your old tires, but if you find a tire/wheel package
that you like, please share. I'm really starting to dislike my goodyears,
they're too tall anyway, and traction just isn't pretty if it has rained
in the last month. Breaking them loose @ 60mph is not fun.
Thanks,
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Would any
interested in the old ones.</FONT></FONT> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>*********************************
98 CC Sport ************************************</FONT></FONT> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>5.2L,
Auto, 2wd, 3.55, 3 / 5 lowering kit, T+H package,custom rollpan,
hidden hitch, Proflo filter system, Sony/Pyle/JBL system, and more
white than a winter day in Antarctica.</FONT></FONT> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>************************************************************************************</FONT></FONT>
 </BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>