Re: DML:Bucket seat question

From: rbt@pop3.frontiernet.net
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 05:07:33 EST

> From: Tomdamit <Tomdamit@aol.com>

> My "just delivered yesterday" '98 CC Sport w/ the bench/buckets does not have
> the driver's seat lumbar adjustment. But whaddya want fer $22,000+? ;-)

My '98 Sport Plus came with the buckets and I too was surprised at
no lumbar support (the sales brochure leads you to believe it's
standard). I really don't know why it wouldn't be these days .
(score 1 pt against "the New Dodge", but since the seats feel
comfortable enough on the several long trips I've taken so far I
think I can live with it...the thrill of V8 throttle overulling this
demerit :-)

-BobT. '98 CC Sport+ 4X4 V8 3.55 5sp