Re: RE: Buckets and Lumbar

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 19:58:57 EST

Always notice in the brouchere (page 22 lower right of 98 dakota book),
you will find a remark such as "Chrysler Corporation reserves the right
to discontinue models at any time or change specifications without
notice or without incurring obligation." I assure you all makes do the
same. When brouchures are printed, often long before production begins
on a model, there was an intent to make veichles the way they are
listed. However due to many reasons such as plant strikes, vendor
changes and other reasons equipment may have to be changed or deleated.
I get disapointed like anyone else when I order a veichle and it comes
in a little different than what I ordered. Ford motor company has done
that to me at least 3 times since 1968 when I ordered my first new car.