Re: Low Fuel Warning Question

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 20:23:32 EST

I've had other cars with DTE computers and the only time they can be close to
accurate is if you drive a steady speed from fillup to empty. If you fil up and
hit the highway your computer will claim a much greater DTE than if you are in
stop and go traffic which will show a lower number. As driving conditions
change the computer trys to ajust the reading but it is nearly impossable to
get a accurate reading.