Re: Airbags

From: Keredt@AOL.COM
Date: Sat Jan 31 1998 - 00:49:14 EST

<<
>Wheres it go after it deflates? >>
>In your way!!!
>
>Keredt

 Where are you going to be driving after an accident that activates your
 airbag?

When I lived in Illinois, just outta St Louis Mo, I remember a recall on the
Caprices fror an airbag problem, They are only supposed to activate at a
certain speed, well a State Trooper pulled a car over on the side of the
road, and when stopped the bad guy put it in Rev. and hammered it, slamming
into the squad car. the airbag went off and the guy got away!! Although they
found the car a few days later and it was stolen

Keredt