Re: OFF TOPIC:Ram Wagon 4WD Conversion

From: Ned Worcester (nworcest@crossnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 17:11:21 EST

-- [ From: Ned Worcester * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Why not do a Pick-up, dakota or Ram of course, and put on a good quality
canopy? That will be less money than either an SUV or certainly a Quigley
conversion?

There are all sorts of options of canopy, side opening windows so you dont
have to reach everything from the tailgate; large drawers to get to stuff;
work bodies, etc.

The one real problem with a quigley conversion and a dodge van is that the
van is not a body on frame, it's a uni-body, and not as durable. Ford vans
are the only remaining new body on frame.

Good luck, Ned Worcester