Re: 95 DAK shifting problems

From: N2mopars@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 22:11:59 EST

<< If my memory serves me correctly, the owner's manual
 recommends having this service done every 12k, so I guess it's due. I'm
 going to have it done again next weekend, and I'll tell you if it makes the

Funny, I looked in my 96 manual, and it shows NO TRANS fluid intervals for the
5.2. But does show for the V6 and 4 banger. Weird. I was gonna change it at
50,000. I have almost 40K on it now. Working at a delaer, we change gear oil
in Mazdas at 30K.

Brad