Re: Speakers and Amps

From: Ryan LeBlanc (leblanclist@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 02:48:16 EST

As Far as the amp goes, I put mine in the wall of the club cab. It is
behind the plastic cover and mounted to an inner brace. Had to cut some
thin sheet metal. Only problem is that you pretty much have to get it
set and leave it. Takes a while to get that cover on and off. Serves
the purpose, and no one knows you have a system if you don't tell them.
I remove my 8" sub box and tuck the speaker wire coming out of the wall
into the compartment a little when the truck goes in for service. Would
rather them work on my truck than play with my stereo. (Learned my
lesson the first time it was in for warranty work :->)