Re: LSD!

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 11:17:11 EST

No doubt, I would've liked to have seen that, also smell it, I'm sure the
smell of burnt-rubber was in the air for miles around....25 points?, I'm
sure it's better than what we have in GA now with the new teen-driver law
(I was hoping I would be grandfathered and it wouldn't apply to me, but no
such luck) until I turn 21 (Which luckily is only about 13 months away,
hopefully I can keep from getting a ticket till then) if I get a speeding
ticket, at the officers discretion I can lose my license, then I have to
petition to get it back, and have to attend a driver safety course, and
pay a hefty fine, and 6 months to a year later I may get my license back
(Sounds a little overboard to me for speeding), also if it's past 1 A.M.
and I don't have a "legitimate" reason for being on the road I can at
the officer's discretion either get a ticket and/or be taken to jail.
What happened to being an adult at 18 and getting all the rights and
responsibilities of an adult then? (Sorry about the rant guys, had to get
that out of my system)....

Bruce