Re: LSD

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 14:11:47 EST

So are you saying that I have a "locked rear end?" Is this something that needs
to be replaced or repaired? Most fast cars that I see do a burnout where I work
(which I off the big cruise road in StL) do two stripes. Does that mean there are
a lot of "Locked rear ends" out there?
If you two can't agree, I'll just call my diff. a "thing" that spins the right,
left, or any combination thereof at any time.