Transfer of power (LSD/SG ID help)

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 13:27:21 EST

     Exactly my point. I am holding a SG unit in my hand and cant figure
     out how it could possibly slip. The gears are constant mesh to both
     wheels. The unit was ordered from Chrysler for an 8.25 Dakota. It says
     "torque-lock" on it. The part number is CMC 52098778. Is this the
     correct part to upgrade my rear to LSD or SG (I'm assuming LSD and SG
     are the same thing). Any help explaining this and IDing the part will
     be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to install it to find out I purchased
     a locker in error. Thanks, Joe