Re: Fw: Eagle LS

From: Keredt@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 22:17:45 EST

<< If you would like I can provide you the information you would like to
know about the tires. Off-hand I know that the Eagle has excellent wet/dry
traction. It is a very quite tire and provides excellent ride properties. If
you keep your tires rotated properly you shouldn't have a problem with wear.
This tires is not my choice for serious off-roading.
 Matt >>

Does Goodyear plan on making a 275/60R15 in the LS, I really like these tires,
and wish to get the 275!!

Keredt