Re: Traction

From: cvidos@io.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 08:19:46 EST

Christopher L. Persons wrote:

> > Is there any way I can get more traction from the rear wheels on a 2wd?
> > Other than putting weigth in the back.

> Have you thought about a spoiler? There are some nice small ones in J.C.
> Whitney, that don't stick out like an over-done lowrider. The air pressure
> works to push the rear down. That will probably turn out to be a summer
> project for me.
> Robert Trottmann

Yeah, I'll tell 'ya whot man, dem dare spoilers sure kick up the
traction a notch or two. I was gettin' dem 2.2 60-foot times, but
after I installed that 400 pound spoiler, I was kickin' some
sir-ee-us butt with 1.6's. You know dem arrow-dynamiks wreak havok at
the startin' line when yer not movin'

And it also makes da tailgait look kewl...

:) :) :)