Re: Calvin decal

From: cvidos@io.com
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 08:19:46 EST

> I saw one in Atlanta yesterday with Calvin wizzing on...<SNIP>

Just my opinion, but nothing says (to me) "stupid redneck" better
than these infantile Calvin stickers affixed to the back of a truck,
be it a Dak, Ford, or CHEVY. Though I must admit I got quite a
chuckle after seeing Calvin pissing on the Ford logo.... and it was
stuck to the back window of a clapped-out Ford!

Why not be different and put some NADS under the hood; then go out
and SHOW those lowly Chebbies and Ferds who's the boss...

Carl (drive loudly but carry no stick[ers]) Vidos