RE: Subs

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 17:32:23 EST

To those of you who are interested in a quick drop in solution for a sub
for the Dakota, JL Audio makes a stealthbox for 97+ club cabs that fits
nicely under your fold down seats and you only lose the storage of the
right storage compartment (i.e. you can still get to your jack, etc. in
the left one). You can check it out at

http://stealthbox.jlaudio.com/dakota.html

The only downfall in my opinion is that it only has one 8" 200W woofer in
it. Although, since JL makes it, you know it'll sound good!

There's also 2 models available for RAMs. I especially like the RAM
model with dual 10" subs under the CC seat! : )

Richard Collins