RE: RE: Subs

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 15:52:02 EST

Oh, yeah, DVCs do boom! My cousin has two in a box in the back of his
Mustang. Well, if 8s are all that will fit there I guess I'll look into
something else. 10s are as small as I'd go. I have 2 RF Punch 10s in my
Neon and they're good but I'd get 12s if I had it to do over again I
think. I guess I'll look back into my original plan of modifying the
back side walls of the club cab to hold 10s or 12s if I can just get it
to operate without vibrating (which is probably going to be nearly
impossible).

Thanks for the inf. though!

Richard Collins