Re: Air Suspension

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@thepentagon.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 22:36:07 EST

Well the hydrolics would make it so that you could make the truck bounch
and things like that, a friends has hydoes on his truck and uses it to
level the truck out some when 4-wheeling. The air bags I have not seen
on a Dakota but I have seen on Rams. They usually inflate a lot like a
tire, (same kind of nozel) that advantage to this would be when he puts
is camper on his truck he can then put a little air the suspension to
level the truck out. Hellwing makes the best accessories for airbag and
other suspension system.
Thanx, Brian

--
reply to = bpearson@thepentagon.com