1/4 mile with no NO2 or blower

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 22:48:43 EST

WillTier@AOL.COM wrote:

> << I'd love to have it run high 13's on motor alone
> (no super charger or bottle). >>
>
> Good luck, I'd love to see ya do it but I wouldn't be too optimistic
>
> Bill

Shouldn't be too hard, just depends on how much you want to spend and
how extreme you want to go. If the traction is there I think the 318
has the potential. A full race cam, ported and polished heads, that M1
intake drilled for injectors with that big 4 bbl throtle body, light
weight pistons, roller rockers. You know re-build it from the ground
up. I'm not saying you'd be able to do it with just bolt ons, but with
some good engine work I think it could be done. But maybe I'm wrong.
I'd love to try though ;~)

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com