Re: Blower for a '97 V8

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 23:14:53 EST

Craig,

I'm running a Vortech S-Trim on my 94. It was a pretty easy operation. It
took the better part of two days to complete. It is very loud. You won't
be creeping up on anybody with this. I would suggest some mods before
going to the supercharger: Headers and exhaust, Mopar cam and lifters with
the high performance springs, ported throttle body, and an upgraded
ignition system. I bought mine from an on-line parts supply company called
Auburn Performance. www.tiac.net/users/goape/index.htm their prices
cannot be beat. Complete kit for $2400.00. Have fun and save your
pennies.

Dan Colucci