Re: K&N HELP!

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 07:15:17 EST

     Rob, which setup did you buy? Stock replacement filter, FIPK or clone.
     What year and engine is your truck? Joe

Subject: DML: K&N HELP!
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at internet
Date: 2/5/98 1:19 PM

I'm sure this is a big shock to everyone :) but I couldn't install my
K&N filter and box that came yesterday! The install looks simple, and
with all the help on carriage bolt stuff, and seeing it, I totally
understand, but,
WHERE DOES THE BREATHER HOSE GO?
There is no hole in the entire K&N box. I just bought the 14x3 filter
and K&N box, does the Edelbrock have a hole where the breather can go?
Thanks again,
Frustrated Robert Trottmann